This page shows the damage a Digimon does with his signature skill on a neutral single target with a maximum damage roll. These calculations are made with the same calculations the game uses as discovered by reddit user Chortos-2. For more details on how the calculation is done, scroll to the bottom of the page. A more in-depth damage calculator is also in the works.
The EF damage columns show 'effective damage' which takes critical hit chance and accuracy in account as well. All Digimon in the list currently are V1.
- Omegamon X has a fixed 1200 damage
- Belphemon RM's 30% def debuff is taken into account
- Gallantmon X is under 10% health
- Examon is calculated by damage on its main target (Hits half of value shown in the table on other targets)
Damage is calculated as follows:
damage = (signature skill power * (1 + attacker level / 100) * attack / opponent's defense +2) * random number between 0.85 and 1 * number of hits
Effective damage is calculated as follows:
effective damage = damage*[( 0.2 * crit chance)+1]*hit chance
Assumptions in the damage calculations:
- Every damage value is on a single target
- Digimon hit neutral (Vs. weak = x1.5 / Vs. resisted = x0.5)
- Digimon are level 80 (+4)
- Attacker has max friendship
- Skill hits maximum in its damage range (Random damage multiplier set to 1)
- A critical hit adds 20% damage to the hit. Critical hits do not occur on a resisted hit.