Digimon > Susanoomon
Description
A god from Eastern mythology that reigns over destruction and rebirth. They say that when there are errors in the Network System, it descends to erase the existing system and create a new one.

Signature Skill
Celestial Blade
Massive Physical Light damage to a Single Enemy with a 30% chance to lower Accuracy by 20% for 3 rounds
500 Power
97% Accuracy
8% Critical Hit Chance
3 AP Cost
Stats are currently displayed at max level with MAX friendship. Luck is maximum possible luck.
Toggle friendship between 0 and MAX by clicking on the heart on the right side of the table.

Rounding errors may occur at MAX friendship. Some values may be 1 point off.
MAX LV
HP
ATK
DEF
S. ATK
S. DEF
SPD
LUCK
702632419431872677 288413550-
752817483537333177 340113560
752857522340813514 373814570
803043601547974191 4430145 100
803129666653864764 5006156100
Gaiomon


Can not Digivolve any further
PVE Usefulness Rating Recommended use: Single target Tier
General Info: Susanoomon has insane stats, especially its satanic (6666) ATK. Its skill can decrease accuracy which is highly disruptive. A beefier alternative to Gallantmon CM.
Conclusion: Rivaling Gallantmon CM, one of the best light attackers in the game. Its accuracy debuff has a 30% chance to apply on global but may be changed in the future to the Japanese game's 70%.
Single Target:S
Area of Effect:-
Support:-
Growlmon.Net © - All rights reserved - Growlmon.Net is in no way affiliated with Digimon™ or Bandai™
About | Privacy Policy | Advertising Etiquette | Contact